Bloglovin'

Follow

Primadonna Girl

    Hi!
aesthetic pink primadonna pastel disney princess crybaby mermaid thrift store
I finally stopped being such a chicken, and went outside to take some pictures. And for once they're not grainy! There was literally no clouds in the sky, so I'd say the lighting was a little better than in my room!

pink pastel primadonna disney princess disney bound cosplay aesthetic noodlerella
Shirt - thrift store  Skirt - Forever21  Shoes - Modcloth  Sunglasses - Asos  Hair Ribbon - fabric scrap I had
Been trying to come up with ideas for posts, like always! If I do the character inspiration thing, I feel like I need a name. I literally just came up with a name, for a completely separate post series. I guess technically it's an idea, as I also just invented the post series (Is it called a post series? I feel like that's wrong.)! Whatever. I just need to actually think, instead of continuously doing other things.
Japan kawaii pink pastel goth princess lolita dolly cowgirl cactus
disney princess ariel frozen moana alice in wonderland pastel goth kawaii
pink pastel queen goddess witchy wicca pagan princess magical girl
Noodlerella Princess Mei Magical Girl my neighbor totoro spring
sparkle queen lana del rey sailor moon sailor scout princess pink cinnamon roll
Also, I feel like I need props. Like bubbles, or a dog. XD Or maybe, in true Emily The Strange fashion, a cat! Except they shed, and I'm allergic to them. o.O
emily the strange stevie nicks witch pagan princess pink pastel goth
Mermaidens pastel mermaid queen ariel disney bound disney world
primadonna girl marina and the diamonds homewrecker princess western
pink soft cute kawaii venus angelic mermaid fairy kei japan sweet
retro rodeo princess redhair ginger short happy spring pink sweet
pink pastel goth witchy pagan harmony nice noodlerella disney princess
I will definitely think of a name for the post series (and totally not read or watch Youtube videos).
pink stars magical girl sailor moon sailor mini moon kiki's delivery service
books pink beauty and the beast disney alice pink skirts fluffy ginger
Mermaid happy cute pastel mood board pink goth witchy white magic
 (But seriously, how am I supposed to not watch Dan Howell? Riddle me that, Batman!)

Thanks for reading!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts