Bloglovin'

Follow

I'm Tired and it's Late

Hi!
I'm trying to get myself to write something, but I'm so freakin' sleepy, it's kinda difficult.
 
I recently bought a couple of things at Savers, but I haven't figured out what to pair the said items with. Especially one of the said items. My sister and I have aptly named it "The Count Olaf Acting Troupe Dress". It sounds weird, and it kinda looks weird, but in a good way. At least in my opinion.
I will have to think of a nice way to showcase it.
Shirt - Hand me down  Scarf - Hand me down  Skirt - Goodwill  Boots - Goodwill

It's supposed to be warmer this week, so I should be able to wear some of the new stuff I got (including, but not limited to, "The Count Olaf Acting Troupe Dress"). Oh, also, "The Medieval Wench/Amy Lee circa 2004 Top". So many promising pieces!
 
P.S. I may have an idea for a DIY! It's something I attempted many moons ago, but it didn't turn out. I'm hoping that a few years will have given me slightly sharper planning/motor skills.  I'm gonna need  to gather some supplies, but I think it could work. o.O 

P.P.S I hope it's okay I don't usually talk in depth about what I'm wearing in the photos. I just feel they are pretty self-explanatory, and continuously stating that I like to wear high-waisted skirts with boots or something is just redundant. They are simply meant as ideas to help aid someone in putting together an outfit. Whether it be what silhouettes (in my opinion) go nicely together or a (hopefully) interesting and unique color combo. Or maybe, even if it's just a little bit, they will help you feel more confidant to wear what you really love! That's all I really want from this, to help people wear what they like, irregardless if it's what's considered "cool" or "trendy or "sexy". Not to be blunt, but I honestly don't give a shit if someone thinks I dress weird! I dress the way I want, and that's all that matters.

Left field motivational speech aside, thanks for reading this!

-Emmy







 

Comments

Popular Posts