Bloglovin'

Follow

So Tropicana (With Jelly Sandals Review)

Hi!
 As I mentioned in my last post, I'm super excited to show you guys my new shoes! It's not anything crazy, but I just think they are really freakin' cute, and perfect for spring/summer! As you may be able to tell from the picture above, they are sandals. But not boring regular sandals, no. They are jellies! I don't know about you, but I loved jellies when I was a kid, even though they always gave me blisters. I just thought they looked so cool! Very 90s/early 2000s of me, I know. I actually hadn't really been thinking about jellies, but my older sister recently bought a pair off eBay, and needless to say, I wanted some! While they do come in a million colors, I went with white, because (A) I figured they would go with most things, (B) I thought they looked like something Lana Del Rey would wear, and (C) which honestly really did it for me, my sister pointed out how they looked like a heeled version of Emily The Strange's shoes! How could I not buy them?
 Aren't they awesome?!
I bought mine off of Amazon, and they only cost $10 dollars! A ton of sellers offer them in a variety of colors, and while they all look very similar/the same, they all appear to be sold under different brand names. Mine are by the brand "Viva", which I've personally never heard of. They seem to be pretty good quality though. I purposely got ones that had straps that went around the tops of my ankles, verses the ones that are more like a regular shoe that you slide your feet into, as they have a tendency to rub the back of my ankles.
Dress - Savers  Shoes - Amazon  Bandana - Walmart  Sunglasses - Five Below
I thought they looked very nice with my tropical 90s couch print dress!
 
Here is a failed attempt of me trying to take a jumping shot.
Thank you so much for reading! Talk to you soon!
 
-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts