Bloglovin'

Follow

My Mother Circa 1989

Hi!
I was actually going to write this post last night, but I was stressed. So instead, I just laid on my bed and listened to Snow Patrol. Very priorities, such responsibilities, many negligence, wow.
 
Anyway, here is what I wore yesterday. My mom said it was very her circa 1989! What can I say,
I'm just a fashion plate! (side note, what exactly is a fashion plate?) I recently bought the shirt at Savers (gee, there's a shock), and since it was kinda long, the obvious thing to do was wear it as a dress. So I figured I would run with the whole 80s/90s thing, and wore my hair in my "90s Grungy Lolita' style (link here if you are interested 90s Grungy Lolita Hair Tutorial).
I completed the outfit with my sisters leggings (haha), my very beat Converse, and my weird sunglasses which kinda make me look like a hippie bug.
         Shirt - Savers  Leggings - Boutique La Soeur  Converse - Journeys  Sunglasses - Five Below 
Apparently, Wellen is some kind of surfer brand. I've personally never heard of it.
                                                                    Weird Bug Sunglasses.
 
I got the supplies for the DIY I mentioned before, so I will probably do that soon. And I still have to figure out how to style the "Count Olaf Acting Troupe Dress". I'm really stuck on shoes! I feel like nothing I have quite goes with it. But it's so cool! Alas, I will find a way!
 
Thanks for reading!
XOXO
 
-Emmy 

Comments

Popular Posts