Bloglovin'

Follow

Fairy Tales Are Real

 
 Hello!
I will try to write this, but my earbuds went out in one ear, and it's driving me nuts, thus distracting me.

It's actually a good thing I took these photos a few days back, as this whole week has been gross and rainy/cloudy. I think it's supposed to clear up, which is good, cause' I have quite a few things that I want to wear/take pictures of!
Tank Top - Consignment shop  Skirt - Target  Blue Jellies - Forever 21  Moon Clip - Amazon

I absolutely love this skirt! It's a very pale pink with little sequins all over it! I got it for my birthday a little while back, cause' I'm such an adult. I spent my 21st birthday at work, then came home, ate a bunch of cake, and got a fluffy princess skirt. Honestly, life is so hard for a debutante such as myself. Seriously though, I think working on your birthday is like the opposite of a debutante life. In any event, my skirt is pretty, super fluffy, and goes into a nice poofy circle when I sit. It really aids in my beautiful princess at a fabulous ball scenario I got going in my head.
As you may be able to tell, I ordered the jellies in blue. They had another sale on Forever 21's website, and they were legit like 5 bucks! So now I have them in purple and  blue. I actually saw the same ones in pink today at the thrift store, but I was like "meh".
Oh, I have a new obsession to share! Jeans covered in patches. I keep looking at thrift stores for the right kind of jeans, but I have a really hard time finding ones that fit right. Like, I want them to be high waisted, but for them to be big enough to fit over my butt, they end up being way too big on my waist. And ones that probably would fit my waist, I can't even get them up my thighs. And they are always too long. Like, always. I have to cuff all my pants.Literally, the only ones I don't have to cuff are the ones that are supposed to be cropped or capri or whatever. Like, I want ones that have a high waisted, distressed, boyfriend-esque style. I don't even know if that exists. Whatever, I'll keep looking. And when I find a pair, I will cover them in a menagerie of rad patches! 
  Anyways, I'll stop talking. Peace

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts