Bloglovin'

Follow

Peter Pan and Youtube Channels

Hi!
youtube ginger redhead retro cowgirl texas ootd vaporwave pastel grunge
 I've kinda been contemplating something. I'm not sure if it is a good or terrible idea. So I guess I will share it, cause' why not? I've actually already mentioned it on Instagram, but I'm not sure how many people who look at my blog check out my other accounts. I'm sorry for being repetitive if you do. My idea/question is that I'm considering making a Youtube channel. The question is that I'm not sure if anyone would be even remotely interested. I know that you have to do things for yourself, but seriously, what fun is it if literally no one looks at/watches it? Not sure, still contemplating. I will have to think more, and report back. But for now, here are some photos of what I wore today.

ootd mermaid redhead red hair ginger curly retro vintage cowgirl grungy
Dress - Modcloth  Boots - Target  Hairbow - Forever21

grungy gothic witchy redhair ginger retro cowboy boots ootd youtube
ootd ginger youtube redhair retro dress vintage mermaid beachy summer
ginger youtube witchy quirky weird nerd crybaby sad girls club cowboy
long hair red hair ginger curly hair mermaid grungy nirvana pastel grunge gothic
redhead ginger art photography ootd youtuber red lips gothic witchy summer
When you act like it's an artistic shot, but really you just can't see.
dress modcloth retro rockabilly ginger curly hair ootd texas cowgirl
summer dress ootd youtube ginger long hair red lips cowboy boots
redhair ginger dress retro vintage witchy pagan summer mermaid
curly hair red hair ginger disney princess merida brave grungy mermaid
ginger youtube witchy wicca retro cowgirl rodeo vintage redhair
curly hair redhead ginger witchy wicca pagan dress modcloth retro
red lips ginger red hair long hair grungy gothic witchy pagan summer
hair bow long hair ginger modcloth youtube summer witchy grungy mermaid
mocloth retro cute vintage red hair ginger witchy pagan summer cowgirl
I just wanted to say thank you for being there! It really means so much to me that you took the time to read this! Love you!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts