Bloglovin'

Follow

Like An American

Hi
I currently have a cold. So I'm lying here, gorging myself on Easter candy, being a very insidious potato. I took these a few days back, but being moi, I took my time actually posting them. But hey, I changed the blog kinda. So yeah, I did some stuff.
Top - Savers  High-Waisted Jeans - Forever 21  Red Combat Boots - Savers  Bandanna - Vintage
I actually got this shirt a little while back. I thought it kinda looked like something Lana Del Rey would have worn in the "Ride" music video. Not sure if it was already cut up, or if the person who had it did it themselves. Either way, I thought it was pretty cool. And I think it was only like 4 or 5 bucks, so why not? Now the bandanna, I got that not intentionally. When I got my white cowboy boots off eBay last year, they actually came wrapped in the bandanna, and I thought it was pretty cute. Plus, it's very soft. Which is also kinda gross, as it's probably do to frequent wash and use as a handkerchief. Whatever. I like to think it was some cool old cowboy with a giant hat that had a ranch and cows and stuff. That would be pretty rad.
I keep trying to write stuff, but instead, I just sink deeper into my pillows, and start falling asleep.
I feel resistance is futile. 
I think I shall leave you now. 
byebye

-Emmy

Comments

  1. Cute look! Love the top with the fringe detailing.


    http://www.ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts