Bloglovin'

Follow

Sad Girls Club (Wednesday Addams Style)

Hi!
 
Sorry for my absence. My mom went out of town, and I've been taking care of my younger siblings, which leaves very little time for putting on something worth blogging about! XD But I managed to take a few pictures this afternoon, so that's something.
 
As I said in my last post, I was thinking about doing themed posts, at least some of the time. Well, I've kinda been feeling Wednesday Addams vibes recently. I personally relate to her way more then I probably should (especially when I'm not medicated o.O). Also, I've been reading an Emily The Strange book, which I'm sure is really adding to it!
 
In terms of outfit, I actually layered a collared dress from Forever21 over a striped shirt from Goodwill, as I think it adds a little Je ne sais quoi (Sorry, I just wanted to say that). As always, I'm wearing my white boots, because, as my dad once said, "You gotta make it southwest" Technically, he was referring to putting tabasco sauce on his Egg McMuffin, but I personally feel like you can apply that to most aspects of life.
 For makeup, I lined my lips with purple eyeliner, dabbed them with some dark purple lipstick (I can't remember the brand, but it's called "The Blackest Berry") and topped it off with some blue lipgloss. For eyes, I just heavily applied mascara to the top and bottom lashes, and then made little dots along the lower lash line for extra emphasis.
And for hair, I went with the classic braids, making them a little bit lose, and pinning back the front pieces for a more retro look.
 
What character do you really relate to? I'd love to know!
Dress - Forever21  Shirt - Goodwill  Boots - Vintage, eBay
 
I feel like Wednesday and Emily are very similar, and I to them!
Can you see the little dots?

 
Thanks for reading!                                                                                                                              
 
-Emmy                                                                                                                                               
 

Comments

Popular Posts