Bloglovin'

Follow

Red hair don't care


Hello!

This post is actually two days of outfits. I originally intended to put some of these pictures up last night, but was derailed for literally (not figuratively) 4 hours, changing the font of my blog title. In the end, I just kept the old font, as I felt that none of them really had the right vibe. I'm still trying to figure out what that is, but I'll know it when I see it!

Anyway, the first ensemble is made up entirely of hand-me-downs and thrift pieces (I'm pretty sure you can tell XD), while the second is a slight step up. By that, I mean Target clearance and eBay. What can I say, I'm cheap! I like to imagine it's in a cool, glamorous, Lana Del Rey sort of way, but I probably just look nuts!

Whatever, whatever, I do what I want!
Sweater - Goodwill  Scarf - hand-me-down  Jeans - hand-me-down  Boots - Goodwill 





Dress - Target clearance  Boots - vintage, eBay


 
Note the cactus and Coraline

 
 


I have a weird obsession with back details on clothes. Like if I see something, and then I see it has a cut-out back, I'm like "Obviously, I need this" 



My favorite shoes! I feel like they go with everything, but maybe that's just me.
 
That's all I have for now. I keep meaning to get proper lights, but when I drove by Ikea today it was so crowded I was just like "Nope". I can not handle lots of people, why do you think I take pictures of myself in a closet?! But seriously, I will get them, I'll just have to go during the week.

P.S.
Thank you so much for reading this! I know that it's only a small amount of people, but I honestly didn't think anyone would read it. o.O

-Emmy


Comments

Popular Posts