Bloglovin'

Follow

Garden Goddesses and Tiny Succulents

                          Hi!
Dress - Target Clearance  Boots - Vintage, eBay  Bag - Consignment shop
Today was a pretty fun day! I figured I would try something a little different, as I wasn't able to do the aesthetically pleasing thing *cough*Rodeo Austin*cough* that I wanted to do. :(
Oh well, maybe it won't be as crazy next March (in my house, doubtful!)
 
Anyway, as you may be able to tell from the photo above, I had an interesting adventure at a garden center. I've probably not mentioned this, but I'm kinda obsessed with plants. Any type, herbs, flowers, fruit trees, succulents, etc. I don't know why, but I'm the type of person who gives inanimate objects personalities. Like, I would give the coffee pot a personality if I didn't contain myself (i.e. didn't live in a house full of people). Needless to say, all my plants would have names. XD I didn't end up buying anything though, as I'm ridiculously indecisive! I'll have to think in advance next time I go.
 
Look at the tiny cacti!
It was super nice and warm out, I was actually getting hot in a sleeveless dress!
I thought this was awesome, but sadly I didn't have five hundred dollars to spend on a giant statue!
I think it looks like Pepe
Some of my sisters
I would also name them.
And her. (can you see my sister?)
And obviously her.

 
That's all for now. I shall leave you with a video of some fish!
  
-Emmy                                                               

Comments

Popular Posts