Bloglovin'

Follow

Star Wars Cowboy and The Coney Island Queen

Hello!
Today was relatively uneventful. It mainly consisted of me eating copious amounts of a lemon loaf cake my mom made. Very riveting.

I do apologize for having such short paragraphs though. I honestly never stop talking in real life, so I'm not really sure why I get so quiet when I write. My dad always says I need to do a "talking blog" (aka, a vlog), because I need to show my personality. See, in day to day life, I'm like that fish in Finding Nemo that's like "I'm obnoxious." Literally, that's me. But to be honest, I have no idea if anyone (outside my mom and sister) actually read this. I don't know if maybe I should do some kind of "talking blog" on Instagram. I feel like that would be a better way of showing who I am, as I'm much better with speaking. Plus, I feel like I can't get my point across as well without doing overly dramatic voices to go along with everything I say. Not sure what I should do. But, in the meantime, here are some pictures I took today. I'm hoping that I will be able to go somewhere rather interesting in the next week or so, but I don't want to say what it is. All I know is that it would result in very aesthetic pleasing, Coney Island Queen kinda vibes. We shall see.
I kinda feel like this one is vaguely odd, but I wanted to use it anyway.

Shirt - Hand-me-down (Originally from H&M)  Skirt - H&M  Boots - Vintage, eBay  Bandana - Farm supply store



Thanks for reading this, and looking at my vaguely jacked-up pictures. XD

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts