Bloglovin'

Follow

Thrifted Teal Boots and Kurt Cobain

Hi!
Shirt - Savers  - Shorts Delia's  Boots - Goodwill  Bag - Consignment shop  

Once again, so sorry for the absence! I've been dealing with some major life changes recently, and am currently going through another one! Needless to say, I haven't been able to be as active as I'd like. Also, since having neighbors move in behind us, I've been too awkward to take pictures outside, since I'm pretty sure they can see into the yard. o.O

Whatever, let us talk about my new boots!
First off, they're teal, which is one of my favorite shades of blue (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it goes exceptionally well with my red hair)! Second, they are kinda beat up, which I love! And third, they're from my favorite place, Goodwill! I wore them for the first time today while running a bunch of errands, and have already gotten compliments! As for the outfit as a whole, I was kinda going for a primary color vibe. I've had the bag for a while, and the shirt I got recently at Savers for $1.99! It's super soft and slouchy, and well, it's Kurt Cobain. Seriously, him and young Johnny Depp are my 90s loves!

I literally have no shame.
I'm still contemplating post themes/character inspirations to do. Not sure, not sure. Also, if I'm lucky, I may go to the very aesthetic place I mentioned a few posts back tomorrow. Cross my fingers!
 
-Emmy                                                                                                                                                   
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts