Bloglovin'

Follow

Stranger Things

Hi!
Just a quick post. I'm trying to formulate some new ideas for the blog. As I'm kinda tight on cash, it makes it a little more difficult to think of themes/ideas/tutorials, since I'm on a budget. I know I could go places to take my pictures, which would add some interest for little/no money. But I'm so freakin' shy when it comes to cameras, and other people watching me! It's crazy! I really do dress like this in everyday life. I don't care remotely if people stare, and they do sometimes. But taking pictures in public is different. I feel like I'm naked, or something! It literally makes no sense! I don't even like going into certain areas of my yard, cause' I'm afraid the neighbors can see me, and will watch while I take photos. -_-
 
Well, for now, here is an outfit post.
                                  Dress - Goodwill  Shoes - Savers  Sunglasses - Five Below

 While I love my long hair, and have a major phobia of it being cut off, I like that it kinda looks like I have short hair in this picture. It reminds me of Eleven from Stranger Things, and like all weird characters, I feel like I kinda relate to her. Literally me with every slightly odd person in said show/movie/book. And then I mentally become them for the next couple of days after reading/watching. Seems legit, I know.
 Thank you so much for reading! XOXO

-Emmy




Comments

  1. I love your shoes!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cara! They make me almost a normal height! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts