Bloglovin'

Follow

Lilac Fumes

Hello!

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18513325/?claim=s7pmgykbvcj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



I'm quite happy with the way these pictures turned out. I wasn't sure as I was taking them, with my vaguely ratchet photo set-up, but I don't think they are too horrible. I'm not sure if it's obvious, but I'm obsessed with anything retro, and I like the 60s beauty pageant vibes that the fringe gives me. I would definitely like to get more backdrop pieces, but first I think I need to invest in a slightly better lamp, as I don't think the shade-less table lamp balanced on a plastic tote is cutting it.
I really can't explain how much I love taking pictures like these though! I sort of live in my own world mentally, and taking photos is kinda like bringing that imaginary world into being so other people can see it too. I really would adore it if I could do this for a living! I just get so many ideas and inspirations from things like music and movies, and I would always get so excited, but had no idea how to channel that energy. I think mayhaps I've found it.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough (I've also been getting really into blogging, but I'm pretty sure that is evident).
Dress - Modcloth  Bow - Forever21  Eyeliner - Wet n Wild Megaliner  Lips - Colourpop in Weho








I hope you all have very aesthetic dreams!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts