Bloglovin'

Follow

Cowgirl Maiden

Hello!

I attempted to take pictures of "The Majestic Thinking Cap" yesterday, but I ran into a couple a problems.
First, I thought that I had taken some photos of the crown up close, but after going through all the pictures, I realized that I hadn't.
Second, as it was pushing 90 degrees yesterday, I was kinda hot, and the crown kept slipping off my head and into my eyes. (also my hair deflated.)
And  third, as I'm sure is evident in some of the pictures, it was super sunny. Like, no clouds at all. Also, it was lunch time, so the sun was just chilling up in the middle of the sky, and it sorta gave everything a bleached out look. I'm going to have to try to find a way around that, but I'm not really sure what angle is best. It seems to be that the best lighting is when the sun is directly behind the camera, but then I literally can't see anything, and end up just squinting. Maybe I'll just have to wear sunglasses in all my photos. XD




Dress - thrift store  Boots - vintage, eBay  Crown - handmade by my sister



 


 

Also, thank you to whoever is reading this! I know that it's not a lot, but I literally can't explain how excited I was when I saw views and shares!
I hope you all have a lovely day!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts