Bloglovin'

Follow

Tacky metallic cowgirl

Hello!

I'm currently wearing a crystal tiara made for me by my sister. Not sure why, but I feel like it helps with this whole writing thing. It's like a majestic thinking cap! I'll have to take a picture so all its amazingness can be seen.

Anyway, todays theme is basically tacky metallic cowgirl (as is many days). Having no real training as an actual cowgirl, I was vaguely amused by myself when one night (like 2 am) I became OBSESSED with white cowgirl boots (also fake fingernails. I kept those on for a grand total of one night, after which I aggressively filled up a bowl of hot water, stuck my hands in for a few minutes, and proceeded to pry them all off. At 8 in the morning, mind you). Point being, upon waking up the next morning, I decided that I needed new shoes. I settled on a pair of vintages ones, which gave me very 40s rodeo vibes. And, they have fringe, which is so hideously tacky that I couldn't possibly pass them up!



 
Dress - thrift store  Boots - vintage, eBay
 
 

 





 
I kind of feel like saying "TTFN", but that also seems incredibly kitschy. I am wearing a gold lame dress to be fair.
 
-Emmy                                                                                                                                                   
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts