Bloglovin'

Follow

Alamo Prairie Witch

Hello!

I just had a mini heart attack when I tried to sign in this morning. I typed in the URL, and it informed me that my blog had been removed! I then quickly went to sign into my Gmail, and it said that my account had been closed due to suspicious activity. No idea what the "suspicious activity" was, but I was able to get a verification code that thankfully let me in. I was afraid that I had accidently committed copyright infringement or something!

Anyway, here are the photos that I was happily going to post before I was slightly detoured. It wasn't quite as warm yesterday, and I thought it was perfect weather for this maxi dress. I got it last year on clearance at Target, and I totally love it! I had to hem it, as it was ridiculously long on me, and I looked like I was wearing a tent! I love the feel of it though, as it gives me very 19th century western/Stevie Nicks vibes, which I'm always cool with. The shoes are also from Target, but were purchased many moons ago (I'm talking years). As I had mentioned in my previous post, I tried on some sunglasses to see if I could make it flow, but I don't think 60s cat-eyes really work with "Alamo Prairie Witch".

Maybe I just need a new pair. XD

Dress - Target  Boots (not visible here) - Target








Have a great Saturday!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts