Bloglovin'

Follow

In Bloom

Hello!

Once again, I'm wearing the majestic thinking cap. It's like Jo in Little Women, where she always has to wear that weird night cap looking hat. It probably has a name, but it currently escapes me.

Anyway, I meant to post this last night, but I had a headache, and was literally just laying on my bed listening to Nirvana and not moving. Such a grand thespian, I know. I was going to take more pictures, but my camera died, as per usual. I'm currently in the process of getting a new camera, but I'm ridiculously indecisive, and keep going back and forth on which one I want.

What can I say, I have too much Libra in my chart!




Shirt - thrift store  Skirt - thrift store  Bow - Forever21  Shoes - Modcloth


(Aren't they amazing?!)

 

 
I hope you have a great day!                                                                                                              
 
-Emmy                                                                                                                                               

Comments

Popular Posts