Bloglovin'

Follow

Tacky thrift scores

 
Hello!


As today was overcast, I had to take more photos in front of the beauty pageant backdrop.

I've been thinking since I'm such a thrift whore, that I should make it more prominent on my blog. Seriously, like 75 percent of my stuff is from thrift/consignment shops! I don't know if I should make outfits of mostly (if not all) used pieces, or maybe just highlight recent finds that I got for a good deal, including things I've found on clearance. Not sure.

In any event, I would like to mention the hilariously weird item I found recently at Savers.
It is a hot pink PVC smiley face purse! I saw it while I was waiting for my sister in the dressing rooms, and it was so odd that, obviously, I had to buy it. Not sure when it's from, but it was only $1.50! I seriously don't get how you could not like thrift stores, like how?!

Anyway, here are the pictures

Shirt - consignment shop  Sunglasses - ASOS  Bandana - farm supply store  Necklace - antique store (I feel like it was three dollars)
 




Isn't it amazing?! It's actually cross-body, but for the purpose of fitting it all in one picture, I bunched up the strap.
 




I hope you all have a nice day/night!

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts