Bloglovin'

Follow

Stella McCartney at the thrift store

Hi!
I'm going to keep this post short, as I am getting sick, and am on the verge of falling asleep (story of my life!). I was just too excited not to show these shoes! I got them yesterday at Savers (another story of my life!). I saw them when I walked into the shoe section, and thought they looked cool. Upon further inspection, I realized they were Stella McCartney! I, of course, got super excited, tried them on, and since they fit, I obviously had to buy them! For $8.99, they were a great price for regular, run of the mill shoes, let alone Stella McCartney shoes! As I'm not very cultured, I had no idea how much they retailed for, but I figured it was probably somewhere between $80-$150. When I returned home, I did some googling, and was shocked to see (A) They were relatively new, (i.e. they still sell them) (B)Tons of pictures of well known people wearing them, and (C) They're $900 dollars!!!  I honestly have no idea why someone would pay that much for shoes in the first place, let alone give them to a thrift store! Well, one man's trash is another man's potpourri.
             Dress - Target clearance  Shoes - Stella McCartney via thrift store  Sunglasses - Asos
                                                                           Such beauty!
I just realized I totally forgot to take a picture of the back of this dress. There is a big circle cut-out! It's really cute! Now that kinda annoys me. >.<
 
Look, I ended up rambling anyway!
 
-Emmy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts