Bloglovin'

Follow

A Doll Named Porcelain

Hi!
Not much has been going on recently. Yesterday, though, we found a dog. He was wandering around our neighborhood, and came up to our door where my sister was playing. I'm not sure if he is even from our development., as literally no one was/is looking for him. We had him outside for a while, then my younger siblings took him to their friends house down the street. They offered to take him, and have aptly named him Monday, after the day he was found. He's only a puppy, and apparently, he also has fleas. We're wondering if he may be mute, as he doesn't bark at all. He seems to be pretty chill though. I have no idea what kind of dog he is, but he's black and white. I wish I would have gotten a picture, as I would be able to show you, but alas, I have none. I guess you just have to use your imagination.
                             Dress - Savers  Shoes - Savers  Socks - Target  Bow - Forever21
I just think this dress is so pretty! And I got it half-off!
I still can't believe I found these shoes at the thrift store! I love them so much!!!
Thank you so much for reading! I have somehow stuck with this for almost four months! O.O I don't really have any plans of stopping, although I would like to find a better place to take the photos. I feel like the fence is stealing my thunder, and my hair just blends into it. I could go somewhere to take pictures, but I don't want everyone staring at/questioning me. I'm kinda shy, and I blush super easy. I literally look like a tomato. Why do we say tomato anyway? Why can't it be strawberry red or something. It's slightly cuter, and a little less gross than tomato.
Just sayin'.
 
-Emmy
 

Comments

Popular Posts