Bloglovin'

Follow

Ice Cream Dream

Hi!
This is what I wore yesterday. My little sister told me I needed to wear this dress, so I did. I totally love it, which is kinda funny, considering the fact that I'm lactose-intolerant, and it's covered in ice cream cones! I seriously wish dairy-free soft serve was more accessible, cause' I've never seen it anywhere! Alas, alack, woe.

             Dress - H&M  Bodysuit - H&M  White Cowboy Boots - Vintage, eBay  Bag - Savers
The lactose-intolerant thing is really a pain sometimes. Case in point: my mom (hi mommy!)
 made ice cream, and I, of course, couldn't have any. By not having any, I mean I can't have a normal serving.
Inevitably, I sample several pieces/spoonfuls of said delectable, as it's literally (I do mean literally) impossible for me not to. Whatever, you know what I mean. XD
 
 Thank you so much for reading! XOXO

-Emmy

 

Comments

Popular Posts