Bloglovin'

Follow

Good Morning Baltimore

Hi!
I am currently sitting on my floor, leaning on my bed, which has a pile of Halloween lights chilling on it. They were on clearance, but I have no idea where to put them. I also have a cold, and it's slightly difficult to hold my head up. And, I've also been eating way too much candy. I'm pretty sure I'm like half Twix bar at this point. Halloween was rather uneventful. I dressed up as Cheryl Blossom (duh), but we basically got no trick or treaters, so no one really saw my costume. XP

Once again, these were from the other day, but my lazy ass has just now gotten around to writing something. I'm gonna use the sick excuse this time.
Dress - Vintage  Boots - Target (a million years ago)  Flower - Michaels

The dress I'm wearing here was actually my sisters many years ago. It's vintage, and she got it at a thrift shop. I'm pretty sure it was like two dollars or something. The tag literally says 'Sears Roebuck'. I think it's probably from the sixties. I feel like I should be in Hairspray when I wear it. So very nice! Tacky retro Baltimore aesthetic is so me. I'm gonna stop talking about it, cause' I'm going to start missing the mid-Atlantic. I like Texas, but I definitely am an east coast girl. I don't think you can change that!

 Now, if you don't mind me, I'm going to be sitting in a corner, listening to 50s music, with very teased hair, missing soft pretzels.
I'm gonna go now, cause I kinda just want to lay down. On a side not, I can't believe it's already November! Like what? Crazy bruh, crazy. Anyway, I'm going. 
Now.

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts