Bloglovin'

Follow

Boarding School Babydoll Girl Gang

Hi! (do you like the ridiculously long title?)
It finally seems to have turned a corner, and become warm and sunny! Muahaha. I swear, I'm like legitimately part lizard or something. I just like to sit around and sun myself.

Also, I just realized that I have been doing this for like a year. Not really sure if it's going anywhere, but hey, why not? I guess I will continue onward.

Anyways, this look was actually not complete till about 4pm, as I slept pretty late the day I took theses pictures, and was kinda just bumming around, not really doing anything. Also, I curled my hair, which I don't really do a lot, as I would like to have some hair attached to my head, and not all burnt off. Especially with the very ends. You see, I attempted to go white blonde a few years back, and my hair got incredibly damaged, and became even thinner and scraggly-er than before from, because of all the breakage. I honestly don't know how my hair didn't melt off. When I would wash it, my hair literally turned into this like helmet that I could not lift off my scalp. It was like Barbie hair, one big mass that was glued to my head. Thankfully, most of that has been trimmed off by now. Except the very ends, which were originally my roots, that at one point were, no joke, Elsa blonde. Anyways, they aren't weird and melty anymore, just tangled. But still, I try to avoid using heat most of the time. Also, I'm lazy.

Wow, that was a long tangent. All that being said, the look I was kinda going for was like 90s boarding school type vibes. Both the fabulous boots and skirt are from Savers. The boots are Laredo, and of course are amazing! I know I already have red boots, but those are more of a cowboy boot, and these are like lace-up, turn of the century lady aesthetic. But like a sassy turn of the century lady, since they're red. In any event, they're cute. The skirt, which is also amazing, is originally from H&M. It's high-waisted, which I love, but it's roomy, so it's not squishing my guts. Also, it's not too short. At least for me. But I'm kinda short so, that's not saying much for length.
The shirt I got at Forever 21. I didn't really have anything like it, and it was pretty cheap. All in all, I felt quite snazzy.

Top - Forever 21  Cardigan - hand-me-down  Skirt - Savers  Boots - Savers
Blah blah blah, I have to go now! byebye

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts