Bloglovin'

Follow

How To Be A Heartbreaker

Hi!
This is going to be an incredibly short post in terms of length of text. I've been meaning to post these pictures for a little while now, but I've been working a lot, and haven't had the time. Seriously, I'm like ready to fall asleep, but alas, I shall continue. Anyways, I felt this outfit was just too fabulous not to post. I am literally OBSESSED with this sweater! It was one of the rare clothing purchases I made that wasn't at a thrift store! It's actually from the kids section at Target, and I mean, it's fuzzy and magenta, duh. Actually, in my defense, I didn't buy it the first time I saw it, despite the fact that I LOVED it, and there was only one left. I resisted, as it was full price, and I can't really justify buying brand new clothes when I totally don't need them. However, by some interesting twist in fate (obviously I'm lucky, as it's very evident that I'm a leprechaun) there was a contest at work, and I won. The prize was a gift card to the store of my choice, and of course, I chose Target. So, technically, I won the sweater. And also some presents for my siblings. But I mean, the sweater is kinda a little more exciting.

At least to me.
 Magenta Sweater - Target  Black Dress - Target clearance  Doc Martens - Goodwill  Sunglasses - Five Below
Thank you sooooooooooo much for reading! xoxoxo

-Emmy

Comments

Popular Posts