Bloglovin'

Follow

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Hi!
I've yet to find a better location to take my pictures. I need somewhere that is a bit more neutral, versus the orange fence and green grass. It's way too much going on.
 
In any event, I'm very excited to show you this dress! I actually got it a little while ago at Goodwill. But that is not why I like it so much. It's Disney, from the live action Cinderella movie.
I think it's supposed to look like the dress that Ella was going to wear to the ball, the one made from her mother's. I might have said this before, but I freakin' love that movie! I love most things that are Disney, because I'm really a five year old. I'm just big for my age. Or maybe not. XD
                                Dress - Goodwill  Tights - Target kids clearance  Boots - Goodwill
 It's kinda hard to tell from the photos, since it was cloudy, and literally started raining on me, but the dress is a very pretty ballet pink. It almost looks nude in these pictures, but I assure you, it is not. Also, as you may be able to tell, there is a little tulle layer underneath, which I think really adds to it.
Note the very cute rainbow tights. Sadly, I didn't get a close up, since I was trying to avoid getting struck by lightning. I thought they looked very nice with the red boots, which remind me of Sailor Moon.
 Thank you so much for reading! Any questions or comments are always very welcome! XOXO

-Emmy
                                
 

Comments

  1. Such a lovely pictures, dear.you look stunning as always:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts